Easter Holiday

On the Easter Holidays I went to Kaiteriteri and we had a great view of little Kaiteriteri . We had to watch Chanel 1 2 3 4 5 6 or 7. It was so boring just to watch those ones. Most of the time we were at the beach or at the market buying stuff at Nelson. We went to the beach and went on the kayaks and the bodyboards. I was the first one on the bodyboards because I wanted to. I will be going back in the christmas Holidays. I do not know when.

Kaiteriteri beach is an idyllic holiday place where many kiwis come to holiday. It is a little seaside town with a very laid back holiday atmosphere. Kaiteriteri is one of New Zealand's premier swimming beaches and is known for its safe, sheltered waters and golden sand. It is great to start your Abel Tasman experience straight off the beach with Aqua Taxi.Large

Comments

  1. Dear Byron
    I am so Jealous anyway that sounds like so much fun!I hope you enjoyed it!

    PS:I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Popular posts from this blog

My Holiday Incident

Desk reveiw

Sewell Peak