W3 Reflection

This is activity 1
We had to convert improper fractions to mixed numbers in our maths books. It didn't take me long to finish it but then I got a few wrong so I went back and found out the right answers.
This was activity 2.
We had to convert improper fractions. This was on on a website and if you want it click here.
Reading
For Availll we done the movie BRIDGE TO TARABITHIA and we done Surprise subtitles.
Writing
For writing we were doing Alliteration Poems and that is were you find a letter and then you find nouns, verbs and adjectives. This is what I got.




Comments

  1. prynhawn Da Byron
    I love how much description you did in it but you could put color.It remind's me of last week and i wonder if you could look at mine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Desk reveiw

My Holiday Incident

Sewell Peak