Real Art Road Show

On Tuesday the 28th of October room 11 went to the Real Art Road Show to see what type of art there was and I think that all the art was great. Some art was weird to look and and some were just funny. Everybody as a different peace of art that they liked but I have 2.

There was one that was carved out of wood and a duck with a persons body was holding a gun at a person that I think was Gorge Washington and in my mind I was thinking that the duck-man was saying to Gorge Washington,
                                                                                                         
"NEVER SHOOT MY FAMILY AGAIN ELSE I WILL SHOT YOU"

And the other one that I liked was 5 peaces of green stone and they went from smallest to biggest and they were all the same shape of a Tiki without the eyes and patterns. I think they were not the same green stone because some were different greens. Some were light and some were dark.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desk reveiw

My Holiday Incident

Sewell Peak