My Holiday Incident

One fine and hot day I was going to eat lunch and then mow the lawn. But then I went all lethargic and fell on the ground. My mom was trying to talk to me but I was not responding to her. My mom went to the phone and rang the doctors and they said to go to the hospital. So she rang the hospital and they came over to our house. They finger pricked me and tried to talk to me but I still didn't respond to them. They took me to the ambulance and I got a ride in it. I felt really terrified and scared like mad when I hopped into the ambulance and my hart was beating so fast that it felt like it was going to blow up. It was not long until we got to the hospital. They put me on a wheelchair and took me to a bed and the doctors gave me a headache tablet and I went to sleep for 4 hours and then I woke up and they gave me some food to eat. I had mash potatoes with gravy and peas with meat. For pudding I had ice cream. The nurse came and made me walk to see if I would of went wobbly and if I would fall over. She put me in a wheelchair and took me to my car and we went home at 7:00. I was so tired the next day that I did not want to get out of bed but I had to go to the hospital and they said when we got there that I had to go to the doctors on the next day. When we got there there were a lot of people there. They told us that we had to go to the hospital the next morning at 7:30 a.m. . I was so tired that I had a little sleep in the car. We did not need to wait that long to get my blood test. It did not take that long and after my blood test I went light headed on the way out of the hospital.











Comments

  1. Hi this is Duncan from Brydekirk in Scotland.

    *Descriptive
    *catchy story
    /put it in a diffrent colour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Duncan,

      I like it how you said that my post of my was Descriptive,catchy and put it in different colors. I'd like to hear more from you and speak to you much more. Thanks for commenting on my blog.

      From Byron


      Delete
  2. *Super Adjectives
    *Interesting because you had an interesting background that went with your post
    WISH-Try to brighten it up a little more :-(
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora,
      I love how you said how I had super Adjectives and my background is so interesting.Thank you for commenting on my blog. I hope I can blog with you again sometime.

      From Byron

      Delete
  3. *it wasv an exciting story.

    *clear speech.

    /try to explain some words like lethargic. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Callum and Kyle,

      Thank you for saying that it was an exciting story and clear speech. If you want to know what lethargic means that you go all dozy and when someone speaks to you you don't respond to them. Thank you for commenting on my blog.

      From Byron

      Delete
  4. * Good puntuation. :)
    * Good pictures. :)

    WISH Use some brighter coloures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Saskia and Brydekirk,

      Thank you for saying good punctuation and good pics.
      Thanks.

      From byron

      Delete
  5. *Good information

    *Intresting

    / better colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Good information because you told us what happend.

    *Good punctuation example Capital letter ful stops.

    WISH-Mabey have it all one colour then it is easier to read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Byron! What a descriptive piece of writing/ Your poor Mum! She must have been very worried.

    I like that you have links, photos and a video.

    I really like that all our blogging buddies from Scotland have commented and given you feedback. Well done. Make sure you reply to them.

    Miss Panther

    ReplyDelete
  8. Make sure you read Emily and Hannah's comment about the colour of your font...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Desk reveiw

Sewell Peak