My league game

On Saturday the 18 of May I had my second game of the year. We had to go there at 11:30 a.m. and when we got there it was empty and we were the first people there. After awhile the lady with the key arrived and then everyone started to come. About 6 minutes later Riley ( our coach )shod up and we started to practice our passing and then most of the people came and started to run with us around the goalpost and back twice. Then our manager Miss Colder ( Harrison's mum) showed up and we could get dressed into our league cloths on. It was nearly time to go on the field and play and then Riley said that if we don't speck appropriate to the team we will be out of the game and we will not play the rest of the game.It was Marist vs Suburbs. Suburbs were kicking off to us and Ben got the ball and ran as fast as his legs could. He past the ball to Jo Jo and then Jo Jo got tackled. I went to dummy half and passed the ball to Harrison and he gave it to Alvin-lee and he ran so fast that no one could catch up to him but then he got tackled. We were near the try line and I took a run and got the try. I went to go and kick it over but I mist it. They kick to us again and Ben ran with the ball and he got a try. He kicked it over and got it. They kicked to us and I got the ball and passed it to Alvin and he got it to the try line but didn't get the try but instead I got my 2nd try. It made me feel happy.

That is all I can remember of the game. I'll be doing more posts of my other games I have.
Here is some info of NRL?
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Holiday Incident

Desk reveiw

Sewell Peak