My league game

On Saturday I went to Runanga to play our league game. We had to play Runanga  and Zane was playing for them. Saxon was in that team but he was not playing. I do not know why but I bet he would of played really well in it. It was starting to rain but we still played and for once the game was not that hard.
After about 15 minutes later the game started and it was Zachery who was the team captain. We won the game and the score was 54-10. I did not guess but  Anita told me. It was so fun.
This week we won our game against Marist green. I don't know the score but I know that it was our 2 best game.


                                                                                                                         

On the 11 of May the score was 2-8, and on the 18 of May it was 22-24. These are the games we lost.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Holiday Incident

Desk reveiw

Sewell Peak