End of year review

Highlights of 2013:
1. Getting a Google drive and a blog.
2. Going on Minecarft for topic.
3. Getting gold awards for my Main Stars.

Fave ICT skill I have learnt is...
If you go ctrl then shift and then ? it will give you a guide of stuff you can do with the keys.

Achievements:
1. Getting my work done in time.
2. Getting a Google drive and a blog.
3. Getting all my homework done.

ICT problems and how we got over them:
1. My Google account was nearly deleted but Miss P got it back for me. 
2. Our Minecarft world got deleted for topic so we had to restart it.

My goals for 2014:

Reading - To read fluently.
Writing - To write neat.
Maths - To know it in a second.
Other - To behave in class. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Holiday Incident

Desk reveiw

Sewell Peak