Week 9 Reflection

This week I am most proud of is that I finished my speech and said it, everybody was interested and they loved it. Here it is...


And here is what I was saying.
Speech

This week I found hard was finding percentages of a number. After a while I had got it but it took me along time to do it. When I understood it it was easy and I got them all right.
We had to show little kids what we had been doing over the week and they showed us what they done. The child I was with had been writing about bullies and the thing they got the idea from was this video.

In reading we made a funny trailer about a book we have been reading. It is about chapter 2. Here it is...


In writing we wrote Limericks. here is mine.
There once was a man named Sam
He loved to eat lots of Ham
There wasn’t any more
So he went to the store
But there was only one’s in a can



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desk reveiw

My Holiday Incident

AS91263 Questionnaire Design Purpose