Key com Take the Cake

For my 2nd Interdependent learning I done my "TAKE THE CAKE" award. It is to a friend of mine and her name is Sarah G because she is so nice to me and other people when they have no friends to play with. She is so kind to others and she really deserves this and I hope she gets the take the cake on Friday. If my nomination comes out for Mr B or Mrs O to read I will be happy and when I get home I will explode into 1000 peaces. On the front of the card it has a face that cease yummy. It cease that because he looking at a cup cake that is in a colorful love heart. Inside it it has a big cup cake with a cherry on top. It is a blueberry cup cake with 100's and 1000's on it.     

Comments

  1. Byron please remember that we don't post last names on our blogs.

    Did Sarah win?

    ps Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Panther,
    Yes, Sarah did win the Cake.
    From Byron

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Popular posts from this blog

My Holiday Incident

Desk reveiw

Sewell Peak