My bye on Saturday


      


On Saturday I did not play a game because my team had a bye. If we did have a game I would of said what time we played and how we played.

 But the week before last week we played in  Jellyman park. We vs Hokitika. They are like the 1st hardest team to beat in the west coast. The game started in 5 4 3 2 1 the whistle went and we kicked off to them and number 20 came with the ball and he is like 2 bulldozers coming right at you. Alvin-lee tackles him and then Hokitika has to play the ball and Harrison is in marker, They roll the ball and number 19 runs and he got near the try line but I tackle him just before he gets there. This time I am in marker and the the the ball is going out to the other players that are all the way on the other side of the field. It was the first try of the game then we had to kick to them again but this time it goes out and we got the ball back. I played the ball and Jade past it to Harrison and then the ball went to Alvin and he sprinted down the field and Tumati, number 20 tackled Alvin  and I went into dummy half and past it to Harrison and the ball went to Certus and he ran a little bit and then Tumati tackled him. I wanted to get a run so Harrison went into my place and Alvin past it to me but just before I put it down on the ground I got pushed out and then we had to pass the ball to the other team. It was half time and that's all I can remember.

Comments

  1. Great play by play rundown of the game Byron!

    Remember to separate the different parts of your writing to make it easier to read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Popular posts from this blog

My Holiday Incident

Desk reveiw

Sewell Peak