My cub camp

On Saturday I went on a cub camp right after my league game. It was at Kahurangi to stay there for a night. When we got there we had to pack all our stuff into our rooms and we could have free time for 30 minutes. There is this story about a man named Terrible Trever and he lives in a bush that is up a hill and he comes down to get cubs and scouts to worn other people to get out and never come back. I believe he is real because I saw a person out the window and it was NOT a leader because everyone was inside and no one was outside because the temperature outside was under -5 and everyone was cold and sitting next to the fire and when I went there NO one wanted to let me by the fire but I had some Milo and then everyone went to get some and then I was the first one at the fire place. After 20 minutes we had to get a jacket because we went out to get some sticks so we can cock some dough and put it over the fire to cock. After we had done that we had to make some knots and I have learnt more knots than I ever knew about. Then we went to bed. I was the first person to wake up and then after 5 minutes everyone woke up and then we went to the fire and sate around it and then everyone started to sing the Happy birthday song to me and then I had the best bit of the fire and all the rest had the good but not best bit of the fire. Then we had breakfast and I had oats with chocolate buttons and brown sugar. It was delicious and everyone thought that I had the best breakfast out of all the people there. After breakfast we had to get some wood to put on the fire. I got the most so I got to got breakfast before everyone ells. I was happy.Once I had some breakfast I went out to get some fresh air and I wen to the beach. Once everyone was finished their breakfast I had to come back to the lodge and then we when to get dressed and then we just got to go outside for free time. After free time we went to went back to the lodge and we packed up our stuff so we were ready for when we hade to go home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Holiday Incident

Desk reveiw

Sewell Peak