Week 3 Reflection

This week we have done a lot. We started off with testing and then we did our Athletics.
In the testing we where able to do it on our Chromebooks. We wrote our Asttle writing test, reading and maths PAT tests. I think I done quite well in all my tests because this time I took my time doing them.

On Wednesday we had our Athletics that took the whole day. From 2 till 6pm. It was fun because we had 30 minutes at each activity. I started at Long jump and finished at High Jump. On High jump I had the most fun because when I jumped to close to on of the side poles and knocked over the side pole and it landed on my leg and now I have a huge bruise and a lump on my foot.
Image result for Athletics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desk reveiw

My Holiday Incident

Sewell Peak