Week 5 reflection

This week we have been working on our Year 8 Leavers project. This is where we make something for Grey Main School before when we leave to go to high school. Some of my friends and I are trying to make some picnic tables so we don't have to sit on the wet grass.

We just went to this show where they were doing some Maori Hakas and games that they used to play when they didn't have any computers or TV's.  One of them was to do with clapping and the other one was like catching your opponent out with the same move. It went on for about a hour but it was really cool.

In maths I was working on 3 digit multiplication. It was easy for me to do because I learnt how to do 2 digit multiplication and then all I needed to do was just one more step. Here is my version on how to do it.


This week I finished my titanic stuff and it looks great. Here it is.



Comments

  1. Hi Byron

    Great to see a variety of tasks shared in your reflection Byron. It would be great if your group could make a picnic table or two, would be a great space for people to hang out at. I'm impressed with your multiplication strategy that you have used. Keep up the great work.
    Miss Power

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Popular posts from this blog

My Holiday Incident

Desk reveiw

Sewell Peak