Week 6 Reflection

This week we started with a new poem (a conversation poem) and it was where we had to lie about being late to school. Here it is...

Late again Howard
What’s the excuse this time?
My friend died.
Which one?
Harry.
Yesterday you missed 2 tests.
It was his funeral.
Where is your homework?
At home.
Why?
Because it’s not done.
Why didn’t you do it?
Because Harry does it for me.
Go to athletics.
I can’t do that.
Why?
Because my grandma died.
How old was she?
Don’t know.
Why?
Because she is a dog.
Why did you name your dog grandma?
Because she was given to use from grandma.
Why is that?
Because she died.

In maths we were doing measurement. Here is my DLO on how to do it.

This week we went up to Room 10 and learned about the NZ history.
We were put into groups and acted out scenes. I was put into a group that made Moko on tribes generals faces so they could get food and water because they lived on a hill edge and the food wasn't growing that year. They had a slave that made the Moko for them. But they didn't treat him like a slave. They treated him like he was family.
Also this week we had to go onto different websites and find ones that we can use for publishing our work on. Here is an example on one called Pixlr.com.I done it on my speech that i'm doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Holiday Incident

Desk reveiw

Sewell Peak