T2 W5 Evaluation

This week I wasn't here for 3 days but I still done my work.
This was My Revision that I done. It was quite difficult. I got there in the end but it took me along time.
Activity 1 we had to find the area of a rectangle prism. It was quite hard but then I figured why I don't try multiplying them.
Activity 2 was just to find the area of a rectangle. this was quite easy because I've done it before.

These are the answers for both of the activities. 
For availll we are doing Charlottes Web. This is what I have done so far.
We done "Take a dictionary to the movies." That is when the movie gets paused and then we find the hardest word and then find it in the dictionary and find the meaning.
In art we I have done Observational art and that is where I will look at picture and then I draw it. This is what I have done. I am doing the Mocking Jay from the Hunger games.
We are doing speeches this term and I am doing my dad in the army. I need to ask him some questions. These are them.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Holiday Incident

Desk reveiw

Sewell Peak