Week 8 Reflection

This week was the best Week that I had in Term 2. This was that because I learnt a lot of things and I had my 13th birthday.
This week in maths I have been working on Multiplying fractions. It was really easy and I finished activities on it and they went really quick. here is a video on how to do it.
For writing I wrote a new poem called a nightmare poem. It was based on a nightmare that I have had before. Here it is.
Nightmare Poem
As I was walking,
I suddenly heard talking.
Loud whispers,
Sounded like sinister sisters.
Wolfs howling,
And ghosts prowling.
Everything goes quiet,
Then I heard a ghost riat.
I ran for safety,
I start to hear a crying baby.
In the background,
Walkers groaned.
I ran for my house,
But there was a giant mouse.
The screams are getting louder,
I see fog as thick as powder.
Creatures start crawling towards me,
I try to flee,
But I’m cornered,
So I start running forward.
Something grabbed me as I leaped into the sky,
I thought I was going to die.
But I woke up,
To food and a water in a cup.

In PrEP we have made a lot of things to sell. We have made claws, ninja stars, SAI's and planes. If you don't know what PrEP is it is when the whole school have to join a business and and make things. Then we sell them for fake money and at the end we see what business has made the most money.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Holiday Incident

Desk reveiw

Sewell Peak