Week 8 Reflection

This week has been going so fast yet we have done quite alot.
We were starting a new piece of writing. We were sticking with the explanations but we are now writing on the water cycle. Here is what I have so far.


Evaporation:
It is when water starts to get hot and lets out all of these stem particles that leaves the water and flies away.

Condensation:
It is water which collects on a cold surface when warm air is in contact with it and then make the surface wet with water and stays on there until it evaporates.

Precipitation:
It is when the clouds get too heavy and can’t hold anything more so it makes rain, hail, sleet and snow.


I have finished doing my country study and I am busy finding a a recipe to cook because we are having a shared lunch on Thursday and I am doing South Africa. Here is my presentation.
Powered by emaze

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desk reveiw

My Holiday Incident

Sewell Peak