WALT: Describe a moment in time

That was the best 5 minutes of my life.
I took a breath and the board slipped on the slippery snow on the mountain. I could see people falling and hitting any part of their body as they slipped. Whoosh, I was like a professional at this speed. I couldn't stop and there were people in front of me that were sitting and not paying attention to what is coming from behind them. Swish, I just past them and then there was a big thumping noise as I hit the ground at the bottom of the hill. I took one of the boots out of the socket and then started to walk to the line of people. They were waiting to go onto the Towbar to take them back to the top of the hill.
That was the best 5 minutes of my life.

Comments

  1. such good use of words, makes me feel i was there not you.
    dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Byron! Looks like you had an amazing 5 minutes. May you have many more 5 minute moments. When they come enjoy and treasure those moments. Start making a 5 minute moment diary so you never forget "Life can be Fun". Love from godparent.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Popular posts from this blog

My Holiday Incident

Desk reveiw

Sewell Peak