Curious Cove

WALT: Write a descriptive piece of writing

As I get ready to get on the seat a huge rush of adrenaline went through me. I was excited and nervous at the same time but as I sat down on the flying fox chair it all went away and I felt nice and calm. He asked “Permission to launch?”. They said “Is the seatbelt on, Is the hook off, is the rope away.” Phil said yes all 3 times. He asked if my legs were up. I said “Yeah why” and all of a sudden I was flying through the air over 30 K’s an hour. Riley, Reid and Zachary were waving as I went by. I see this huge wooden pole right in front of me and I think i’m gonna hit it but I start going backwards and I zoom back to where everyone was. It stops for a second and then I start traveling forwards again but at about 10 - 13 K’s an hour. I see the pole again. I start going backwards again but this time Tony lets me out the seat and the excitement goes away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Holiday Incident

Desk reveiw

Sewell Peak