Lies

WALT: Write 10 lies about our self's
  1. I’ve got scar on my arm because a lion attacked me when I was a baby.


  1. I get burnt easily because I went in space and touched the sun caught on fire.


  1. I’m a good swimmer because when I was a baby I was abducted by Mermaids.


  1. I love Star Wars because my friend was secretly Obi-Wan-Kenobi and he trained me.


  1. I’m funny because my Mum was a secret clown going around the town.


  1. I am so lazy because my brother was a couch potato and fed himself to me.


  1. I love listening to NCS because when I was young i was forced to listen to songs in the basement for 1 year.


  1. I am really good at roleplaying games because I am secret actor that performs in Hollywood every night.


  1. I am strong because I was told to push down trees and move mountains around when I was a child.


  1. I am attracted to shiny things because my granny married a leprechaun and became rich.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Holiday Incident

Desk reveiw

Sewell Peak