Descriptive writing



WALT: Write a descriptive peace of writing

Imagine, sitting in the shade on nice hot day in front of clear water lapping over each other over and over again. The cool breeze is sailing past me calmly. The birds are chirping away like two ladies at a tea party. The kids are swimming and playing in the water and looking for crabs and fish. The smell of hot chips with ribs and a salad. The sound of the seagulls that are eyeing the chips. I look behind me and there my friends racing to see who gets here first because there was a seat let and on it it had a gift for them. We all hop in the water and it felt like sinking in 12 dozen clouds. It so refreshing and cooling. In the distance we can see a pod of dolphins playing with the fish by chucking them in the air and then another one jumping it in the air. We were thinking that was why there was no fish up here. We get called in for lunch. It was fish and chips with pomegranate juice. We were sitting under the shade because the sun was now beating down on us. We headed for the water but then a cold breeze rush like a group out sprinters. We see the sky starting to turn black and start feeling water tapping us on the shoulders and then we start rapidly getting everything in the cars and we start getting to leave. As I get in the car I noticed that I left my shoes by the trees so I quickly rush over there and grab them and the instant I hopped in the car lightning struck one of the trees. We quickly got some buckets of water and started tossing water on the tree like maniaks. I phoned the fire brigade and told them what had happened. They rushed over and they sprayed the top of the tree. They told us “We were brave to stay and put out some of the fire.” We started heading home when I fell asleep from the exorcist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Holiday Incident

Desk reveiw

Sewell Peak