The Great Trade Off Game

In this game we had tokens. They were Fun, Money and Free time. We had 3 of each. We were in groups of 3 and each player had 3 toucans of each. We had 2 counters because we had to put one on a goal (and we decided our goals by rolling a dice) and the other counter was for going on the game. This was my goal and I was one off of everything. 6 Money, 16 fun and 8 free time. Remember I was 1 off of everything.


 
We are also learning about money because it is PrEP this week and I work in the bank. In the bank we have cut the money and now we are counting it into groups of 3,500 Taniwha's (That is what our money is called). I have learnt in PrEP how to spend my money wisely and how to save it. 
This is a personal thought.
I think that every school must do PrEP because it helps with Financial Literacy and money.

Comments

  1. Dear Byron.
    The game looks like real fun while learning to work with your money. Not to sure I understand what your goal was in the game. Show me some time later more. Love Godparent

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Desk reveiw

My Holiday Incident

Sewell Peak