THE SWING

THE SWING
WALT: Use proper tense in my story
WALT: Use 2 - 3 Paragraphs
Paragraph 1
There in the distance where nobody has been for years was a little girl by herself. There was no grass where she was and it sounded like she wasn’t have that much fun. I went over to her to see what was the matter.

“What is wrong little girl?” I whispered

Paragraph 2
She didn’t hear me so I carried on. As I got closer I could see the she was as white as the fresh snow. I could hear a song that reminded me of my mother. I was scared but I still carried on walking towards her. I checked behind me to see if there was anymore figures and when I paired back she was gone.

“Where are you little girl, you were just there on the swing and now you have disappeared?” I yelled

Paragraph 3
I looked around to see if she was anywhere to be seen but all I could see was heavy fog and tree figures. The trees looked like they were coming closer every time I looked away from them. I looked at the swing once more and then Something grabbed me by my shoulders and dragged me away from the swing.

3231532_orig.jpg

Comments

  1. Nice work.
    Love the picture - where did you get that.
    good effort

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Max,
    I got the picture from literacy shed.
    http://www.literacyshed.com/
    Type this link in to find that pic.
    From Byron

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Desk reveiw

My Holiday Incident

Sewell Peak